- Only suitable for IP surveillance cameras, remote access possible, access to all cameras possible, remote access to all recordings possible
- H.264 and H.265 video compression standards for connecting IP surveillance cameras ranging from 1 to 5 MP.
- Recordings of 32x IP cameras in 4K (2160p) possible, 4x SATA 3, 5″ hard drive up to 6 TB, NVR-compatible hard drives suggested e.g. Western Digital (WD) purple
- ONVIF 2.4 compatible
Call for PriceCall for Price
- 4x HDMI Output (Decode 4 Screens Video Wall, Multiple Screens Can Be Spliced).
- 8CH of 5.0MP, 12CH of 4.0MP, 16CH 1080P Decoding Capability.
- Each Output Supports 1/4/8/9/16 Split Screen.
- Support Multi-screen TV-wall, Screen Merging and Sequencing
• Support 4K Output
• Support 128CH 5.0Megapixel IP Cameras
• 16x SATA, up to 10TB each
• 2x HDMI, 2x VGA, 2x RJ45
• Support Audio Input and Output;
• Support Alarm Input and Output. 16 In & 4 Out
• Support RS485
• Support dual network port, Network fault tolerance and Load balancing.Call for PriceCall for Price